Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A little push:)

Sometimes you just need a little push. 

Most of the time I have to drag myself kicking and screaming to get things done, but my post yesterday really helped give me a little nudge instead of the usual hard, brutal shove required to accomplish anything.  As far as I know, Cammy is my one and only reader and that makes me very happy - cuz if you are only going to have one reader, Cammy is the IDEAL sole reader to have!!

So I kept checking my list of goals for yesterday (cuz it was SOO long and complicated - not) and making sure I was doing the right things to achieve them.

Here's how I did:
  *Drink 3 litres of water - ACCOMPLISHED!
  *6000 Steps on the Fitbit - 5887 - SO SO CLOSE!

  *3-4 Servings of fruit and veggies - ACCOMPLISHED!
  *No eating after dinner unless fruit or veggie  - HOLY CRAP - ACCOMPLISHED



So, not too shabby really:)  For a non goal reaching kinda gal!

The water was easy peasy - actually am pretty sure I got more than 3 litres in but whatever.  Fruits and veggies..well, if I were going to be really picky I'd say i need less F's and more V's, but that wasn't the goal so lay off. (that's me talking to my other me;).

The lack of steps pissed me off. To the point that while I was standing next to my bed, exhausted and in pjs, I marched in place until I confirmed that the fitbit does not register those kind of steps for some reason. 

I was really thrilled with the no night time eating!!  Oh how I wanted chocolate..or chips..or both. Sweet..crunchy..keep my mouth busy kind of snack.  Body check - am i hungry? nope. Thirsty? With 4 litres of water in my belly? No way.  Oh no, i'm going to cave..no..WAIT! I've got it!!

Ran to my purse and grabbed a cherry halls:)  It was PERFECT!!  May buy them in bulk LOL!



Today's goals will be the same - hoping to reach those 6K in steps!!

xo


1 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Thank you for the sweet compliment! I adore you and am so thrilled you're blogging again!

So yesterday, you went 4-for-4? {Slacker Cammy is impressed!}

Proving again that we might be twins separated by birth (and at least 10 years), I also use cough drops for those I-want-something-but-I-don't-want-to-eat moments. I prefer Honey Lemon Sugar Free. :)

November 14, 2012 at 8:52 AM
 

©2009Doin' It For Me | by TNB