Saturday, October 27, 2012

I'm Still Doin' It:)


 I upped my game a bit this week. Walked a bit further, drank more water/clear tea instead of coffee. Ate heavier at lunch then in the evening.  Started eyeing the schedule at the gym a bit more.

And, I weighed in for the first time since my birthday (11 days ago)..lost 3lbs:)  I am a very happy girl!

Time management is key, and sadly, something I'm not great at, but I'm forcing myself to be better:) Getting a bit ahead of the game in the smaller things - studying for my course, laundry, cooking, packing lunches.

I've even set a mini - goal. Not sure how that is going to go, because I seem to do better when I just "go along and see what happens" (as the above weight loss proves) but I think it's important.

You see I have 2 credits left to finish my certificate at the local university, and both are offered in class only from Jan - March.  Neither are available in the spring session.  That means two nights a week in class and who knows how many sitting and reading and and writing and studying.  To be fair, there ain't much else to do in Toronto from Jan to March lol..but I know from experience  I am a lot more comfortable sitting in those desks when I weigh 10lbs less than I do now.

So that's my goal. November 1st (well actually today but it sounds better to say November 1st) to January 7th - 10lbs.

Tonight's goal? Trying this recipe: Spinach Stuffed Tilapia

I'll let you know how that goes!
xo

0 comments:

 

©2009Doin' It For Me | by TNB